Both the companies make good Smartphones according to your price range, both the companies added Game Boosters considering the Gaming Comfort of their users and today we will know who is better in these two Game Boosters and which has more function.
OnePlus is one of the company’s to become the best Flagship Smartphones, this Smartphone has become the first choice for those playing online competitive games like PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty, Apex Legends etc.
Xiaomi makes Smartphones of every level but its base model Smartphone is most preferred, because it gives more functions in less price,
Best Features of OnePlus Game Space
- It has been designed keeping in mind both casual and hardcore gamers.
- it provides no disturbance to the player during playing the game.
- It optimizes the whole phone according to game requirements and it monitors the battery, playing quality, and temperature of the phone as well.
- Instant game option- You can play games instantly without any downloads.
- The game statistics- This option is at top of the screen, in this, you can see gaming time and the days and along with that you can also see that for how much time you have played the game
- Most of the games can be recognized by the game space
These Some Normal Features of OnePlus Game Space
- Game space will be hidden from the app drawer
- Answer calls via speaker
- How to show notification
- Notification for 3rd party call
- Disable automatic brightness
- Graphic optimization
- Haptic feedback enhancement
- Intelligent network management
- Fnatic mode
Xiaomi Game Turbo Features
- Under the performance mode, users also get an option to optimise system performance for gaming.
- Under the General settings, users get an option to choose the home page orientation and toggle to turn on/off home screen.
- Under the Game DND settings, users get options to restrict buttons and gestures and answer calls hands-free during the gaming session.
- Users also get options to restrict certain features and gestures including auto-brightness, reading mode, screenshot gesture and swipe down from top to open notification shade to enhance the gaming experience.
- Under the additional settings, users can also choose different settings for individual games, the additional settings option is not available on older devices such as Redmi Note 5 Pro and POCO F1.
- Users can set touch response and sensitivity to repeated taps under touch controls. Users can also choose between none, small, medium and large touch-resistant.
- Display contrast can be increased and details can be enhanced under enhanced visuals option, which can help users during gameplay in night mode in games like PUBG.
- Users can clear memory, take a screenshot, and start screen recording from the floating shortcut bar. Users can also toggle on/off Wi-Fi and switch sim card for data connectivity within the game.
Xiaomi Game Turbo does not have as good a function as compared to OnePlus Game Space, but Game Booster is designed keeping in mind the small Smartphones, so the function is limited,
After the comparison of these two, OnePlus Game Space gives more function in both, it is clear but Xiaomi Game Turbo gives a lot of features according to its price range.
What is Your Opinion Give in Comments if you have Any Problem and Suggestions Related to this post Please Comments Below,