How to Stream Games on Facebook-
If you are planning to do live streaming and that too on Facebook gaming then this guide is going to be of great use to you if you want to be famous by live streaming, but due to such a crowd on youtube, you can play as good as you do. No one can see streaming because already there are many content creators on external, but you have forgotten a platform which you use almost always, is Facebook,
You can also do live Stream Games on Facebook with the help of Facebook gaming by following this guide, so let’s start,
You must have these things before you Stream Mobile Games on Facebook-
1. There should be a good internet connection for a good quality Livestream.
2.If you are gaming on your mobile then you will need a video capture card, you can do two things according to your budget.
(i) If you want to buy a capture card and want to buy good quality, there is no budget constraint, then you can buy Elgato Game Capture HD60 S, and if you can compromise with the quality then you can buy a cheap video card.Elgato Game Capture HD60 S Capture Card Give You maximum Fps to Stream Games on Facebook With 1080p and 4k Resolution.
1.Good Quality Video Capture card–Elgato Game Capture HD60 S – Stream
2.Cheap quality Video Capture card-VIBOTON Game Capture Card
3.If you do not have the appropriate money to buy a capture card, then you can prepare your game streaming setup by watching this video, just you have to think a little.
How to Go live on Facebook Gaming-
Streaming software allows you to point out a display screen and use broadcasting equipment when streaming to Facebook.
The streaming software (also mentioned as encoding software) that’s best for you’ll depend upon the sort of content you propose to stream.
If you have done all the above-mentioned things, then now your next step is to go live, then follow all the steps one by one.
- 1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/live/create.
- Click Create Live Stream.
- Choose where you want to post your live broadcast.
- Select Use a persistent stream key if you want your stream key to be permanent. If this isn’t selected, you won’t be able to use this stream key again after the stream ends.
- Copy and paste the server URL and stream key or persistent stream key into the settings of your streaming software and begin the video stream from your encoder. A preview screen will appear.
- Write an outline and title for your live stream, Click Go Live Now. If you want to schedule your broadcast for later, click Schedule Live Video Event.
- Note: You can also live stream using the Facebook Live API or live stream using publishing tools.
- First of all, you have to set up your STREAMING software to Stream Games on Facebook The process to set up your streaming software depends on the software you’re using.
- Copy your Server URL and/or Stream key.
10.In most cases, you need to find the settings and Click stream option and enter the copied server URL and/or stream key.
11. Enjoy the live stream.[metaslider id=”1340″]
Review your encoder’s help documentation for more information on configuring a custom RTMP stream
So friends, if you have any question related to this, then you can ask in the comment, there is really a lot of opportunity in Stream Games on Facebook gaming because only a few people know it, so if you work hard on it, you will also have a good morning in work Will be able to be AUR Famous too, you just have to work hard and leave the rest to luck.