In this post you will get the solution of how to clear history in phonepe, very few people know how to delete transaction history in phonepe and if you are one of them then I recommend you to follow this post till the end.
What’s the Use Phonepe app:
Work Of PhonePe Transaction History:
Transaction history is the details or validation of any amount transferred, received, recharged, debited, or credited through the PhonePe app.
It’s wise to keep the history to trace your money. still, the app can not hold all the transactions, So we need to clear and create space for more transaction history.
How to Delete Transaction History in Phonepe:
- Log in to your PhonePe account using login credentials.
- go to the transaction history section.
- elect the history you wish to cancel.
- Verify its accurate details and choose the delete transaction button.
How to Delete Transaction History in Phonepe New version:
Note Above points is applicable for old version apps. For the new version, click on the “ contact support ” button.
- After you want to type some text like, Sir, I want to delete my phonepe transaction history.
- Send the text and create a new ticket for the request.
- The Phonepe support team delete your transaction history after reading and verifying the details.
That’ll I hope you like this helpful post if you more help then You can call on 080 – 68727374 or 022 – 68727374 to get in touch with PhonePe customer care. You can also visit the official website and log in with your mobile to solve all your queries related to your transactions or account
Q-What is the PhonePe Wallet and UPI limits?
Ans: The wallet limit for PhonePe is Rs. 10,000 per month and UPI money transfer limit is Rs. 1 lakh UPI limit change as per the bank account.
Q-Why is the phonepe app not working?
Ans: There are some reasons like technical issues at your bank, Poor internet of your device or You’ve entered a wrong UPI PIN once or too many times.